The 2018 Indoor Hockey World Cup will be held in Berlin, Germany from the 7th – 11th February, 2018. As for all previous editions of the event, we will be providing a travel package for supporters wanting to see the best indoor players challenge for the World Cup title.
TRAVEL PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Witness the best indoor hockey tournament in the world @ 2018 Indoor Hockey World Cup
- Combined Mens & Womens tournament held in Berlin, Germany in sold out stadium
- Reserved grandstand seating for every day of the Indoor Hockey World Cup including all finals
- 6 nights accommodation @ Hotel Apartmenthaus Zarenhof Prenzlauer Berg. Located just minutes walk from the tournament venue
- Choice of 4 room types to cater for individuals and groups.
- Enjoy tour Welcome Dinner to meet all other tour members
- Final night social event with teams
- WIFI included at accommodation
- Share room options for single travellers
- Complete travel service available for additional flights and stopovers available
- Family, friends, partners and all indoor hockey supporters welcome to join the tour
|ROOM||SINGLE||DOUBLE / TWIN||TRIPLE||QUAD|
|2 BED APARTMENT||$2195||$1370pp||$1080pp||$930pp|
You may also be interested in our INDOOR WORLD CUP (Playing Tour) which will allow players to join our teams (1 adult mens, 1 adult womens) and visit Vienna, Prague & Berlin to play matches against local teams, take in teh sites and attend the Indoor World Cup. Full details on the INDOOR WORLD CUP (Playing Tour) web page